Rules to be followed at Home Stay
- Check in : 12:00 noon to 9:00 pm
- Check out: 11 am
- Our Kitchen timings are from 7:00 am to 10 pm
- Food will be served at the Dining hall only. Guests are not allowed to carry the starters/food to the rooms.
- Outside food strictly not allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the room. Kindly use the ash pods which are kept outside.
- Do not disturb the furniture layout in the room, any damage caused due to this will be charged.
- Quiet time in the property is between 11 pm to 9:30 am.
- Since this place is suited for senior citizens, families and couples we would like our guests not to be loud and maintain decent behaviour.
- Morning coffee : 7.15 am
- Breakfast : 8:30 am to 10:15 am
- Lunch : 1:15 pm to 2:45 pm
- Evening coffee/tea : 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Starters : Will be served between 7:00 pm and 8:30 pm only
- Dinner : 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Please dispose after use plates, cups and spoons in the respective Tubs placed in the Dining Hall
- We have Standard Vegetarian menu for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Starters will be additional: Veg - Fries, Aloo tikki, Cheese balls
- Non Veg: Pepper Chicken, Chilly Chicken, Firsh fry (Katla), Pork and Egg (subject to availability)
- Drinks are not supplied at our Homestay. You are free to bring them along and carry the empty bottles and plastics back with you.
- You are welcome to access/walk through the whole property, the entire 3 acres of our plantation with coffee and pepper.
- Smoking is allowed but please do not smoke inside the house. It is our home and must be respected. Please stub your cigarettes in the ash pods provided in the respective places.
- Please maintain hygiene and cleanliness during your stay and leave the house clean as possible when you check out.
- Kindly switch off the lights and fans when you walk out of the room.
Internet and connectivity:
- We do not have Wifi connection. As for cellular network connectivity the area has connectivity for Airtel, Jio and BSNL users.
- We believe most of the guests would like to have a break from routine and lilke being with oneself or enjoying the beauty of nature. However, the connection to the required channels would be provided on request. This is complimentary and is not charged.